Prices incl. VAT
- Order number: 4300-001P
Performance Phase "Eleven-475"
• Performance data "Eleven-475": approx. 475 hp / 495 Nm (manual car)
• Performance data "Eleven 410 Road" series: approx. 416 hp / 410 Nm (factory spec)
• Performance data "Eleven 430 Evolution" series: approx. 436 hp / 440 Nm (factory spec)
The 3-Eleven has been delivered with 416 hp (factory specification) or 436 hp (Evolution Edition). In order to give the vehicle the right dynamics, we have developed the performance phase "Eleven-475". Through the use of special stainless steel manifolds (developed by Komo-Tec) with optimized tube lengths and diameters, an HJS-200-cpsi sports catalyst integrated in the rear silencer, as well as a K&N sports filter with increased throughput and an optimized software-upgrade, we were able to increase the maximum power output by about 60 hp (Road). This gets the engine much faster to higher revs and the extra torque is noticeably stronger.
• performance increase with a high fun factor
• significantly more torque (+85 Nm or 55 Nm) and power (+60 hp or 40 hp) to the factory-spec vehicle
Performance Phase "Eleven-475" consisting of:
• K&N sports air filter
• Stainless steel manifold with optimized tube lengths and diameters
• 200cpsi HJS sports catalyst (main cat, integrated into ESD - reversible)
• Oxygen sensor cable extension
• Optimization of the standard softwarefile DEx475d (Ignition, injection maps and camshaft phase adjustment)
Also included in the price are the assembly labour, as well as a test run with performance protocol.
WARNING: Kit requires the use of at least (or high quality) Super Plus fuel (ROZ98).
A german TÜV-approval can be done inhouse by §19.2. The costs are to be paid by the buyer.
Note: Please take notice due to legal regulations, the classification of the CO2 value in g / km may change in the case of performance improvement measures. As this is the basis for the amount of the car tax higher fees may be billed.